Sunday, 12 June 2016

Who Am I ?

At times , when we are on a spiritual high we ask this question to ourselves .
 However when the same question is asked by someone else we give a different response .
  This is all about sitting alone and pondering on this important question that WHO AM I? 
 One fine day I was looking for a video for one of my Personality Development Workshops with a government engineering college and I found this video of a Rugby team and their coach . It was a real motivational one .
The key was to make the team realize the importance of motivation and moreover realizing one's own worth and having faith that YES I CAN .. The video shows the coach motivating his team by giving speech and saying in between every now and then ....WHO AM I ? and the boys giving the answer I AM A CHAMPION. 
Since then it has become a trend in that college to repeat this question by the seniors and the juniors answering in the same manner . " I AM A CHAMPION''. 
                                                         
http://www.jbitdoon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment