Tuesday, 21 June 2016

"JBIT" -- awarded the best upcoming engineering college by ASSOCHAM

               ASSOCHAM  awarded J.B.I.T. as the best upcoming engineering college.

ASSOCHAM plays an important role in shaping up the trade ,commerce and industrial environment of the country. It has emerged as the knowledge bank of the Indian industry .
 
      This association is all ready to kick off to redefine the dynamics of growth and progress in this cyber age wherein the economy is "knowledge based." It leaves no stone unturned to meet the aspirations of corporate India in the new world of business.

 ASSOCHAM  also looks forward towards the institutes maintaining the standards and giving skilled Human Resources to the industry , in other words it keeps an eye on the bridge that joins Industry and Academics . Keeping these objectives in mind it awards colleges or institutes which meet ASSOCHAM standards.
                       
                     ASSOCHAM awarded J.B.I.T. --"The Best Upcoming Engineering College "
considering the fulfillment of the above mentioned parameters.

        J.B.I.T. has bridged the gap between the industry and academics to the best of its endeavors.
                           
                           
http://www.jbitdoon.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment