RANKING OF JBIT BY CAREER 360 IN UTTARAKHAND -- AA+
Career 360 has rated J.B.Institute of Technology as AA+ Institute .
This means J.B.I.T. is a better quality institution .
It takes its intake of students based on the ranking after , students
getting scores from J.E.E.
It has one of the best infrastructures.
The quality of education here is really
good as most of the faculty members
are highly qualified and have an exposure
of the industry as well. Most of the professors
have completed their P.hd.
This has qualified J.B.I.T to become a better quality institute and therefore getting
AA+ ranking from career 360.
http://www.jbitdoon.com/
Career 360 has rated J.B.Institute of Technology as AA+ Institute .
This means J.B.I.T. is a better quality institution .
It takes its intake of students based on the ranking after , students
getting scores from J.E.E.
It has one of the best infrastructures.
The quality of education here is really
good as most of the faculty members
are highly qualified and have an exposure
of the industry as well. Most of the professors
have completed their P.hd.
This has qualified J.B.I.T to become a better quality institute and therefore getting
AA+ ranking from career 360.
http://www.jbitdoon.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment