Let Us Do Some Brain Storming
1)
It is so easy to point a finger at another human being , claim that he or she has not told the truth and walk away.
2)
Imagination is a force that can actually manifest a reality. Don't put limitations on yourself . Other people will do that for you.
3)
There is a time for every purpose under heaven. A time to laugh, a time to cry , a time to stop shaving and eat potato chips.
4)
You can shed the past. You can't shake it . But you can surely get new skin . you can grow and become stronger.
5)
Money can find you a fine dog , but only love can make it wag its tail.
6)
I am still not even close to being the guy I know that I can be, but at least I am aware of it . At least I work on it .
7)
Everyday try to make something beautiful and useful . A single sentence will do .The determination to create something against all odds is in and of itself a form of inspiration .
1)
It is so easy to point a finger at another human being , claim that he or she has not told the truth and walk away.
2)
Imagination is a force that can actually manifest a reality. Don't put limitations on yourself . Other people will do that for you.
3)
There is a time for every purpose under heaven. A time to laugh, a time to cry , a time to stop shaving and eat potato chips.
4)
You can shed the past. You can't shake it . But you can surely get new skin . you can grow and become stronger.
5)
Money can find you a fine dog , but only love can make it wag its tail.
6)
I am still not even close to being the guy I know that I can be, but at least I am aware of it . At least I work on it .
7)
Everyday try to make something beautiful and useful . A single sentence will do .The determination to create something against all odds is in and of itself a form of inspiration .

No comments:
Post a Comment