Friday, 8 July 2016

I-next Achiver's Award by Jagran Parkashan Ltd.

J.B. Institute of Technology also added one more feather in its cap by getting an award
 from I - Next an initiative of Jagran Parkashan Ltd. for its contribution in education sector ,
 by Honorable Chief Minister of Uttarakhand .

 This is one of the big achievements , as it is obvious from the Award giving Organisation
 which is a part of media itself . The job of media is to show right path to the general masses
 , however we can see that this I-Next publication has conferred award on J.B.I.T. for its
   contribution in developing students and faculty in Education Sector .

 JBIT family again takes pride in being a part of this organisation which always remains ready
 to leave no stone unturned for the development and up gradation of nation and human society .
http://www.jbitdoon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment